Use code SAVE 10 for 10% off on Physical Book !
0 Responses
0 Views
0 Like
Karen just took the lead on The Innovation Vault leaderboard!
K
karen Jones
Community Member
3 weeks, 1 day ago

Karen is now #1 on The Innovation Vault leaderboard with 410 points. Think you can take the crown? Play now at /vault/.

leaderboard-announcement

2 Responses

Well done Karen, I'm pleased your enjoying BSI' Innovation Vault, I'm not so pleased that you're beating me on the leaderboard 🫣

0

Well done Karen, I'm pleased your enjoying BSI' Innovation Vault, I'm not so pleased that you're beating me on the leaderboard 🫣.

0
About Black Scientists & Inventors

Celebrate and discuss the contributions of brilliant minds throughout history and today.

View All Discussions

Platform Assistant

Sign up free to unlock our AI assistant!

Welcome! Sign up free to unlock our full AI assistant!

Free Sign-up Benefits:
AI-powered help, course recommendations, progress tracking
Processing...